The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority has successfully switched on…
After all the uncertainty with the Victorian solar rooftop scheme, it’s great to finally have a response from the Victorian government.
This morning the Victorian Government released details of the next stage of the Victorian Solar Homes program which will begin on 1 July.
- Over the next 12 months the Victorian Government will:
- support the installation of 40,000 solar systems on homes and community-owned housing;
- deliver 2,000 solar panel systems on rental properties;
- fund 6,000 households to get solar hot water systems installed; and
- deliver solar battery rebates for 1,000 households which already have rooftop solar in targeted areas.
You can find more information at https://www.solar.vic.gov.au
Essential for Solar Installers
Solar Victoria has released a comprehensive Notice to Market, outlining all of the requirements that need to be met to participate in the scheme.
It is essential that you read it.
You can find the Notice to Market here https://www.solar.vic.gov.au/